Friday, January 1, 2010

Hollywood Ho!

My little brother, who is still four years old in my mind, is now an official college graduate and is moving to Hollywood. Seriously. Yeah, he's pretty awesome.

Well, seeing as Paul is moving out west, he's got quite a drive ahead of him (a drive that includes a stop at Graceland and Las Vegas, might I add). And now that I have my new slacker position as a student, I'm going with him. After all, when will I have a chance to drive across the country again? Plus, it'll be pretty fun to do the trip with him.

So now that I have a little bit of free time before school starts, I can keep up the blog on our journey. This way everyone can keep track of our progress and our adventures. However, this can only happen if we have internet in the hotel rooms we stop at. So, if I don't update one day, it's because we lacked in hotel room internet, and that just means there will be TWO posts the next day...or I'll be a day behind. Whatever.

So, tomorrow there won't be much. I fly to Boston and help with last minute packing stuffs tomorrow morning. We LEAVE the day after. Hopefully early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment